I have been tagged by Eric Heart of a Pastor and ,Unlikely Conversation for this meme...so here it goes...thanks guys!
The rules for the meme are:
--Link to the person who tagged you.
--Post the rules on your blog.
--Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
--Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
--Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are the six non important things/habits/quirks about me:
1. I am a piler. I am generally an organized person, but my system involves piles for each thing. As a result my Beloved has given me a place for my piles, so that there are not piles here or there throughout the house. Interestingly, he too is a piler.
2. I cannot go a day without chocolate. This probably means I need some vitamin or nutrient found in chocolate. It could also mean I am a kid at heart. I like the second option.
3. Music is a part of every day. It is how I get motivated, how I pray and how I unwind.
4. Mexican food is my comfort food.
5. I have never gotten rid of my kids' art work. It is all living in two cedar chests in the attic. I dream of some day giving each of them one of the chests for their home and they can open up the chest and find their art from preschool.
6. I wish I could play guitar. I have small hands and I am not eye hand coordinated enough. Maybe electric guitar- the bass player always looks like the guy in the band who has the most fun and expends the least energy.
SO there you have it, I am not very interesting. I tag Prepare Ye, Faith in Community, Grace Notes, Questing Parson, Dogblogger, and Lutheran Zephyr to come out and play!